| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in April is very hot at 31.3 °C (88.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.4 °C (101.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Mandalay are sunny having on balance a considerable 9:23 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:38.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75% of daylight hours and cloudy 25% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: