| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in August is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry with intermittent rain. Some 133mm (5.2in) of water descends during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Mandalay are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: