| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in December is really warm at 21.55 °C (70.79 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Mandalay are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:58 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 1:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84% of daylight hours and cloudy 16% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: