| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in February is fairly hot at 23.55 °C (74.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water falls across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Mandalay are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:01 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 2:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: