| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in January is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O is dumped across on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Mandalay are nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:58 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 0:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 92.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 7.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: