| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in June is very hot at 30.05 °C (86.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry with sporadic rain. Some 129mm (5.1in) of water is dumped across on average 7 days.
- In June the heavens above Mandalay are fine having on balance a detectable 6:42 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: