| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in May is very hot at 31.2 °C (88.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.9 °C (98.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 144mm (5.7in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- In May the skies in Mandalay are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:36 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66% of daylight hours and cloudy 34% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: