| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in October is hot at 27.85 °C (82.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet with sporadic rain. Around 185mm (7.3in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 7 days.
- In October the skies in Mandalay are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:11 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 4:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: