| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mandalay in September is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp with some rain. Some 156mm (6.1in) of water is dumped across on average 9 days.
- In September the skies in Mandalay are fine having an average of a measurable 6:56 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 5:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mandalay September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mandalay, Myanmar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mandalay: